Changes due to Covid-19
Due to Covid-19, we have decided to adjust our booking and cancellation conditions for Summer 2021.
- Bookings for Summer 2021 can be cancelled free of charge up to 2 days before arrival.
- These changes naturally also apply to all existing bookings for Summer 2021.
- We recommend you to take out a travel cancellation insurance, because for example European travel insurance also pays in case of a Covid-19 illness.
Important information for our guests:
- For a holiday in Austria you either need to be vaccinated, tested or recovered after a Covid-19 illness
The step-by-step plan of the Austrian federal government at a glance:
Level 1: from 10% intensive occupancy (200 beds)
valid since September 15, 2021
- Stricter controls on the measures in force
- Antigen tests valid for 24 hours
- 3G for events from 25 people
- FFP2 compulsory where MNS currently applies
- FFP2 compulsory for unvaccinated people in the trade, recommendation for everyone
Level 2: from 15% intensive occupancy (300 beds)
Level 1 tightening:
- Access to night gastronomy and events with more than 500 people without assigned seats only for vaccinated and convalescent people
- Antigen living room tests no longer valid as evidence
Level 3: from 20% intensive occupancy (400 beds)
Level 2 tightening:
- Evidence of immunization (vaccinated / recovery) or a negative PCR test wherever 3G applies.
Please contact us at any time with questions, requests or concerns regarding your bookings.
Take care of yourself and your family!
Hopefully see you soon in the Glockenstuhl!
Yours family Eberl
September 21st 2021 – Changings are possible.