Gerlos in Winter
When winter transforms Gerlos into a fascinating white splendor, the magic of the snow brings the mood to an end and makes life rage. A winter’s day in the Gerlos ski area at an elevation gain of 1,300 meters creates a very special atmosphere in your winter holiday in the Zillertal.
“Snow safety” is not just a promise in Gerlos, but a guarantee. The town of Gerlos is already at 1,300 meters altitude and the ski resort extends to 2,500 m altitude. The Isskogelbahn or the Gerlos Dorfbahn take you directly from the village into the extensive ski area of the Zillertal Arena. Also the famous Gerlos après ski should not be missing. Numerous snow bars and huts invite you to stop for a bite to eat.
Good reasons to spend your winter holiday in Gerlos:
- Snow safety due to the location at 1,300 m altitude
- Optimal entry into the Zillertal Arena ski area
- Departures to the village
- Snowpark Gerlos – action and fun guaranteed
- Après ski right in Gerlos
- Free ski bus
- 30 km of winter hiking trails
- 16.4 km of cross-country ski trails